“Three Men on a Horse,” by John Cecil Holm and George Abbott
“Bee-Luther-Hatchee,” by Thomas Gibbons
Donate to iTheatre
Since its beginning, iTheatre has produced theater that was challenging, thought provoking and maybe changed the way you think about theater and what it can be. And that's certainly not going to change. So, in addition to ticket sales, we rely on public and private grants, sponsorships and individual donations from people like you. Even if it's $5 (no donation is too small) or $5000 (no donation is too large), your contribution will make a huge difference onstage at iTheatre.
- Underneath the Lintel by Glen Berger, September 2003
- Bee-Luther-Hatchee by Thomas Gibbons, November 2003
- Christmas Cabaret by Jeff Kennedy, December 2003
- Lonely Planet by Steven Dietz, March 2004
- Cat's Paw by William Maastrosimone, April 2004
- Three Men on a Horse by John Cecil Holm and George Abbott, June 2004
*Unless otherwise noted, all performances at the Herberger Theater Center's Performance OutReach Theater.