“Gallows Humor ” by Jack Richardson
“The Maids,” by Jean Genet
Donate to iTheatre
Since its beginning, iTheatre has produced theater that was challenging, thought provoking and maybe changed the way you think about theater and what it can be. And that's certainly not going to change. So, in addition to ticket sales, we rely on public and private grants, sponsorships and individual donations from people like you. Even if it's $5 (no donation is too small) or $5000 (no donation is too large), your contribution will make a huge difference onstage at iTheatre.
- The Fish Must Die by Raymond King Schurtz, November 2004
- TopDog/UnderDog by Suzan-Lori Parks, January/February 2005
- Molly Sweeney by Brian Friel, March 2005
- The Maids by Jean Genet, April/May 2005
- Gallows Humor by Jack Richardson, June 2005
- TopDog/Underdog by Suzan-Lori Parks, July 2005
- TopDog/Underdog by Suzan-Lori Parks, August 2005
*Unless otherwise noted, all performances at the Herberger Theater Center's Performance OutReach Theater.