“Death and the Maiden,” by Ariel Dorfman
“The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds,” by Paul Zindel
Donate to iTheatre
Since its beginning, iTheatre has produced theater that was challenging, thought provoking and maybe changed the way you think about theater and what it can be. And that's certainly not going to change. So, in addition to ticket sales, we rely on public and private grants, sponsorships and individual donations from people like you. Even if it's $5 (no donation is too small) or $5000 (no donation is too large), your contribution will make a huge difference onstage at iTheatre.
- Death and the Maiden by Ariel Dorfman, September/October 2005
- The Baltimore Waltz by Paula Dorfman, November 2005
- Only in December by Jeff Kennedy, December 2005
- Underneath the Lintel by Glen Berger, January 2006
- Floyd Collins by Adam Guettel and Tina Landau, March 2006
- The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the Moon Marigolds by Paul Zindel, May 2006
*Unless otherwise noted, all performances at the Herberger Theater Center's Performance OutReach Theater.